Come share, learn, network and be inspired!
Today, we'll be continuing with our focus on YOU, coming from a new angle. Using the science of Human Design as a foundation for our discussion, we’ll look at how we’re each made to be exactly who we are, sharing our unique gifts with the world in the way we’re meant to, without any guilt or shame attached - and how we can use this knowledge to powerfully align within our professional and personal lives.
Boston Power hours are known for creating a space where thought-provoking conversations happen. Join us and experience a bit of our magic, that can only happen with YOU in the room.
Follow us: LinkedIn
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- Welcome & icebreaker introductions
- Discuss the concept of Human Design, and what it means for us personally and professionally
- Breakout rooms to go deeper!
- Debrief & share new insights
- Breakout rooms with a new spin
- Takeaways & wrap-up discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.