This event is free for all to attend thanks to our sponsor Harvard Business School Executive Education.
This is for your if:
- You're already working in DEIB and want to connect with peers from other companies to discuss new initiatives and strategies.
- You're looking to transition into a DEIB role and want to learn more about field.
- You're an DEIB advocate, looking for opportunities and advice on how to influence leadership at your company.
- What's top of mind for DEIB leaders right now, including lessons learned from the past couple of years
- How to pitch your ideas for DEIB initiatives, follow through, and keep yourself and others accountable to doing the work
- How to get other allies onboard and increase the ripple effect of DEIB at your organization and beyond.
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share valuable information and advice in a safe and helpful environment that encourages growth.
- Hear proven methods for success
- Learn from leaders in other industries
- Work together to shape inclusive cultures
If you know this space is for you but are unable to pay, we can help — email us at email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 15 mins: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 35 mins: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 10 mins: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.