Goal Setting: Setting yourself up for a successful 2024
Do you find yourself creating lofty and non-specific resolutions every year? Do you have trouble achieving what you thought you were going to achieve in a year? This event is for you! It will be guided by our Chapter Co-President and professional coach, Kristen Coakley. For more information about Kristen, read the speaker's bio below.
This is for you if:
- You find yourself setting goals each January and by February you've not started yet or have already given up on them.
- You consistently have trouble sticking to new routines or practices.
- You want 2024 to be the year you set yourself up for success by doing things differently and are ready for some help.
- How to break up your goals and aspirations into manageable steps.
- The best way to develop and stack habits to create small changes that can have a transformative impact on your career and life.
- Tips and techniques that you can practically apply to help make your goals stick!
Here's what to expect:
- Short overview by guest expert Kristen Coakley.
- Small group discussions in roundtables - get ready to reflect, share, and have some real talk with your peers.
- Walk away with your own template for a roadmap to a successful 2024!
Venue: Media One Hotel, 7th Floor meeting room, Dubai, UAE
- As we have limited capacity, we are unable to accommodate any walk-ins, so please make your reservation early.
- Your registration includes a finger food food buffet, coffee, tea, water and juices.
- Free Valet Parking
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:20pm Networking, finger food and non-alcoholic beverages
7:20 - 8:55 pm Interactive goal setting session
8:55 - 9:00pm Wrap-up and networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.