Ramadan Kareem! Strengthen relationships and grow your network this month over a hearty meal and good conversations at Ellevate Iftar.
Welcome to Ellevate Ramadan Iftar at Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) in Dubai! Ellevate is excited to continue last year's Iftar setting. Instead of hosting our Ramadan Iftar at a restaurant, we have decided to give you an authentic local experience. Join us at the SMCCU, located in the heart of Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, one of the historical Emirati neighborhoods.
This private Iftar will be held in the wind-tower houses, which offer a unique and traditional setting. This is a wonderful opportunity to break fast with your Emirati hosts and learn more about the traditions of this holy month. The evening commences with the Athan, the call to prayer, followed by the breaking of the fast with light appetizers. Afterwards, we will head towards the Diwan Mosque for a short session.
Upon return to the SMCCU house, savour a delightful assortment of Emirati dishes, desserts, and tea. During the program, you can ask any questions you have about Ramadan or the culture of the UAE while enjoying the delicious feast. Our various themes include hennah and dress-up, so feel free to come dressed in your traditional attire and enjoy the festivities.
This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture of the UAE and connect with local residents. Don't miss out on this unique experience! Register now to reserve your spot at our Ramadan Iftar at SMCCU, and be a part of this authentic and unforgettable experience.
Due to limited capacity, we cannot accept walk-ins. Kindly make your online reservation to secure your spot.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): 60 USD (220 AED)
- Pro Member: 40 USD (147 AED)
- Executive Member: 40 USD (147 AED)
- Location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bKCG97T7pWpVVpYj9
- Complimentary valet parking is available for all guests.
- Guests will be seated on traditional majlis seating and will be required to remove their shoes.
- We will be visiting the mosque where the dress code is - shoulders covered and skirts below the knees. However, we do have appropriate attire for anyone who requires it.
- For social media purposes, SMCCU reserves the right to take photography/videography of the guests.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
6:00PM | Registration
6:30PM | Program Begins
At Maghrib Prayer | Breaking the fast with appetizers
7:00PM | Mosque Visit
7:45PM | Dinner, Q&A, Activities
9:00PM| End of the event
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.