Our monthly virtual Networking Ellevated meetings are best described as speed networking with a purpose. While you do get a chance to introduce yourself to other Ellevate Entrepreneur Members in 2 to 3 rounds of small group discussions, we direct the conversations to help you with your business.
Frequently, we'll draw from our speaker-led sessions held on the first Thursdays of the month. This fosters an environment of continuous learning and growth. An hour well spent!
It's the perfect blend of meeting + getting to know other members to develop opportunities for your business AND learn from them and how they're building their businesses.
What I really like about the Ellevate Entrepreneur events, is how they are built to create more participation from the audience! So much better than just listening to someone!!!
- Christelle Soto-Suarez
This is for you if:
- You are a full-time or part-time entrepreneur or are considering entrepreneurship in the future.
- You enjoy sharing the details of your business - tips, tricks, tools - to help other entrepreneurs not make the mistakes you may have made.
- You want to develop collaborative, referral, and other supportive relationships with fellow entrepreneur members.
- You want to improve how you operate as an entrepreneur.
What to expect:
- 2 to 3 rounds of small group discussions where you meet and get to know other Ellevate Entrepreneur Members.
- Be ready to participate. Ellevate Your Connection sessions are not learning-focused - they are opportunities to practice how you introduce your company and your messaging in a safe space. Be ready to talk.
- Be ready to follow up. To get the most out of these sessions, reach out and connect outside of LinkedIn. Most members share their contact details which allows for deeper relationships to develop.
2024 Theme: Sell Like a WOMAN
Sales is a necessary and very nuanced activity in order to be a successful entrepreneur. Most of the sales methodology taught in modern times is built on masculine tactics and questionable ethics that can cause female entrepreneurs to shy away and not act with confidence when it comes to selling for their businesses. Our goal with this theme is to help our Ellevate members understand that there are other ways to sell and that they can develop a sales methodology that works for their authentic way of being and helps them cultivate leads and acquire new clients.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro and Welcome
- 4:05-4:20pm - Networking Session 1
- 4:25-4:40pm - Networking Session 2
- 4:45-5pm - Networking Session 3
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.