To be a successful entrepreneur - especially solopreneur - you need to not just KNOW how to both market and sell, but successfully implement both.
Many women entrepreneurs are scared of sales activity due to bad experiences on the recipient side of the equation. Because of this, they tend to try to "market" themselves into a sale resulting in lost clients and low revenue.
On the other hand, those who have sales experience can end up wasting a lot of time and effort using a 1:1 sales approach to simply market their business for awareness.
It's important to know when to use marketing and sales tactics to achieve the right results with the resources you have available.
Our Champions will answer questions in a debate style to help members understand when and how to both market and sell when trying to grow their business.
We will also be taking the discussion into small groups of the participants for direct application to all of our businesses.
Who this is for:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who are not happy with the success their business is having in generating new leads and clients.
- Entrepreneurs who love to talk marketing and sales.
- Sales and marketing professionals who are new to their career.
What to expect:
- Moderated debate-style discussion about when to use marketing and sales tactics.
- Small group discussions on applying the discussion topics to your own business.
- Vote on which you think is most powerful.
What you'll get out of it:
- Better understanding of when to use marketing tactics or sales tactics.
- Ideas from other entrepreneurs on their marketing and sales strategies and resources.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.