Before investing significant money and time trying to find cold leads to grow your business, you need to make sure you've fully developed your "Book of Business" within your natural market.
A "warm market" is going to be easier to cultivate because there is some sort of relationship or credibility connecting you to a lead you do not already know.
To develop your Book of Business, you need to consistently remind those in your sphere of influence of what it is you do and who you serve. AND, when you come across someone who CAN use your products or services, not be afraid to ask for the business.
When you build a solid Book of Business, you turn those who know you into your advocates and referral sources. They will find the leads for you and decrease your need to go looking for cold prospects saving you time and money.
Who this is for:
- Entrepreneurs trying to grow their business.
- Professionals looking to grow an influencer following.
- Sales professionals responsible for their own business development.
What to expect:
In this presentation, you will learn the five essential actions to developing business and the five core beliefs you must build to take those actions effectively. You’ll walk away having
- created a deep understanding of what’s keeping you stuck,
- cultivated the mindset you need to have to fuel yourself forward and
- developed a clear action plan you can implement to make achieving your business development goals inevitable.
What you'll learn:
- How to develop your business develop blueprint.
- How to honor your plan even when it’s uncomfortable.
- How to create consistent results.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.