Join Ellevate Pittsburgh and our friends at Merrill Lynch, Bank of America's LEAD for Women, and Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote P.C.'s Women's Initiative. This Galentine’s Day get-together will be a fun evening of networking in downtown Pittsburgh at Sullivan’s — AND with a “Barbie” theme (prepare to participate in a fun themed activity based on the lauded blockbuster hit).
Galentine’s Day may have been created by Leslie Knope on “Parks & Rec” as a day of “ladies celebrating ladies” while they enjoyed some waffles. But why not mark the occasion with us over happy-hour bites and sips, while making new connections?
This event is for you if … (meaning, here’s what to expect):
- You want to make multiple meaningful connections during a happy hour
- You want to engage folks locally from many industries and career stages
- You’re up for creative networking methods — new year, new you!
- For handy parking information, please review the Sullivan’s Steakhouse website: https://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/pittsburgh/
* Please consider donating one or a few personal care items — we’re collecting them to donate to our friends at Dress for Success Pittsburgh.
Tickets are not refundable; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can no longer attend.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- intro/welcoming remarks
- speed networking & activity
- enjoying refreshments
- thank-you messaging & closing remarks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.