Join us on Friday, January 26 at 8 am for a thoughtful discussion with Maren Walseth, Professional Coach, on positioning your hybrid team to thrive!
Maren sits at a unique crossroads: that of college athletics and business. With 15 years of college basketball coaching experience, she built and led teams, operated in the public eye, and was judged on her metrics (wins & loses). As you know, those same characteristics are present with female business leaders. Maren helps these women create time, restore energy, and build dynamic teams so they can keep and attract All-American talent and make the next financial jump in their business.
All attendees will be offered a complimentary session with Maren to incorporate the learnings from the session into their own lives and business, and make significant changes.
This if for you if:
- You lead, work in, or want to build a hybrid work team.
- You work with clients remotely.
- How to lead a winning hybrid team
- Tips for thriving in a hybrid work environment.
What to expect:
- We'll gather online and introduce ourselves.
- We'll listen and participate in an engaging and informative topic.
- We'll move into smaller breakout rooms to discuss important issues related to the topic.
- We'll have a chance to find out how to connect with each other after the online event is over.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.