THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You only have one hour and are looking for an inspiring conversation and opportunity to network
- Big networking events are not your thing, you like a more intimate convo with a group of smart women.
- This is your first time OR you are a regular at our monthly CC&G's
- You want to make the most of your Ellevate membership
- You are PSYCHED about in-person events coming back but morning Zoom events work better!
Our Moderator: Gena Bradshaw, She is the author of, "A Survivors Story: A Holistic Healing Journey Through Cancer," Founder of Holistic Human Performance, Host of Holistic Human Performance Podcast, and a two-time cancer survivor.
Topic: The Spiritual Game of Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship can be a hard game that can take us out of our "why and what" we are truly supposed to be doing from our most authentic self.
Is your mission clear?
Do you truly know what you want?
These questions are so important to ask ourselves because entrepreneurship is in fact a spiritual game. If our mind, body, and soul are not in alignment, neither will our business, and it can cause a spiral of problems in our life including health and well-being. Gena Bradshaw uses holistic tools and modalities to help you connect with your soulful self.
Get clear about what you truly want and transform every aspect of your life. She will be end with a meditation to help you to connect with your higher self and guide you on your journey.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.