Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Lincolnshire, IL • February 29, 2012
You are Cordially Invited to Attend an Educational Workshop Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income Presented by: Marilyn Zilka, CFP®, Senior...
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESTLifeCare Studio
103 Schelter Road
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
You are Cordially Invited to Attend an Educational Workshop
Savvy Social Security Planning:
What Baby Boomers Need to Know
to Maximize Retirement Income
Presented by: Marilyn Zilka, CFP®, Senior Wealth Manager
Arlene Eason, CFP®, ChFC®, CFS®, Senior Wealth Manager
Learn the answers to your questions:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
After being told for years that Social Security is “going broke,” baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits. At this workshop you will learn:
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Attendance is Free. Seating is limited. Please call to reserve your space.
Date: February 29, 2012 Leap Day!
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 pm followed by a 15 min Q&A Session
Location: LifeCare Center, 103 Schelter Road, Lincolnshire, IL
RSVP: 847.522.8080 | email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.