Leading & Winning on the Battlefield of Business with Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour
New York, NY • January 28, 2014
<b>Join us for a conversation with America’s First African American Female Combat Pilot, Entrepreneur & Author</b> <b>REGISTER:</b>https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lea...
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM ESTClub 101
101 Park Ave
New York, NY 10017
<b>Join us for a conversation with America’s First African American Female Combat Pilot, Entrepreneur & Author</b>
The corporate and entrepreneurial battlefield can be brutal. In FlyGirl’s own words: <i>“I’ll be honest, even with my experience, I have sometimes felt like I was being broken by business.”</i> Across industries, many organizations, whether corporate, political, federal and especially non-profit, are finding themselves in the midst of tremendous change. Having the Clarity, Courage and Power to truly lead during this time of transition is key.
Are you clear about your direction and what success looks like (for YOU and your team)? Are you willing to explore taking the courageous steps towards innovation? Are you willing to transform your fear to fuel? Leadership under pressure, innovative execution and utilizing battle-tested best practices will be the keys to your organization accomplishing its goals.
Let’s have a candid conversation and explore:
- The #1 thing you need to focus on to get BIG results
- Three simple steps that bring your plan together. (Psst — This is the exact formula FlyGirl has used to make 2012 and 2013 record earnings years)
- Elevate your inner leader by leveraging FlyGirl’s Breakthrough Mentality mindset
- Develop your personal Flight Plan to gain clarity and exactly how to execute powerfully Overcome Organizational Challenges and Obstacles by maintaining “One Mission, One Goal, One Team” focus
- The most critical mindset shift you need to make before attempting to step into action.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.