Dr. Sonya Rhodes, psychotherapist, marital expert, and author of “The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match: How Today’s Strong Women Can Find Love and Happiness Without Settling” (just published with HarperCollins) will be hosting a series of interactive seminars on dating and relationships for the modern, successful “Alpha Woman.”
In this series, Dr. Rhodes will not only answer your personal questions about career and relationships, but teach you:
- Why you should never settle for less in a relationship
- Why you shouldn’t “tone yourself down” to get a man
- How new gender roles play out in relationships
- How to understand the Alpha/Beta continuum, and who the “Beta Man” is
- What makes a man “eligible” and how not to be an enabler
- How to build confidence in career and dating
- How to negotiate at work
The seminar will take place in Dr. Rhodes’ home in one of New York’s most beautiful historical buildings, 15 Central Park West. Your ticket includes a copy of Dr. Rhodes’ book to be picked up at the event.
Please RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/relationship-rules-for-the-alpha-woman-a-new-monthly-seminar-on-career-and-commitment-tickets-11560645201***
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.