Best Practices session with Astia
New York, NY • July 13, 2011
This session is geared toward start up’s that have initial market traction and want to better manage their operations and track the key metrics on an ongoing basis. What will be covered: Financia...
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDTCitrin Cooperman
529 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10017
This session is geared toward start up’s that have initial market traction and want to better manage their operations and track the key metrics on an ongoing basis.
What will be covered:
Financial Dashboard Essentials
• Determine the story you want your financial statements to tell
• Learn the difference between your cash flow statement and your cash flow
• Understand and create the financial metrics that are important to your business
• Use historical data to create meaningful projections
• Ensure that your financial data communicates value
In addition, we are hosting an “About Astia” event from 5-7 following the session. This is intended for anyone interested in getting involved with Astia as an advisor, or an entrepreneur who wants to learn more about Astia.
Please RSVP to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your current financials if you can. The Citrin/Cooperman team would like to review them ahead of time so that they can provide meaningful feedback during the 1:1 time.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.