This powerful two-hour workshop offers emerging women entrepreneurs top business-building and marketing strategies to help you build profits and success in your new business. Led by Kathy Caprino,...
Sat, Nov 13, 2010 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM ESTGreenwich Library
101 West Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
This powerful two-hour workshop offers emerging women entrepreneurs top business-building and marketing strategies to help you build profits and success in your new business.
Led by Kathy Caprino, President of Ellia Communications (www.elliacommunications.com), a nationally-recognized women’s career and entrepreneurial marketing coach, author and speaker, this interactive group coaching program explores the FIVE key “M’s” to business and marketing success today including:
1. Mission – Determine what you want, and then what you really want from you business. Identify clearly your powerful mission and purpose in creating your business, and get clear on your competitive advantage that stands you apart from the rest.
2. Money – Develop a powerful financial planning capability and understand how to manage your business’s finances authoritatively and confidently.
3. Management – Learn the essentials of managing a successful business and working more “on” your business than “in” your business.
4. Marketing – ”People do business with people they know, like and trust.” Learn how to authentically engage with potential clients and customers, and offer a variety of products and services that fit the needs of an expansive customer base and community.
5. Mindset – Understand the “prosperity mindset” you need to run a successful business, generate the revenue you need and want. Learn how to master the various dimensions of your business, and identify when you need some outside help!
You’ll see your business and marketing endeavors in new and exciting ways, and learn new ways to overcome your current challenges.
JOIN US for an enlivening and empowering group coaching program that will change how you do business.
Visit http://bit.ly/bizcatalyst or www.elliacommunications.com, or call Kathy at 203-834-9933 for more info.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.