The purpose of this program will be to introduce you to each other, allow you to share updates about how your chapters are doing, and enable you to ask our team any questions on your mind. A side b...
Tue, Sep 15, 2009 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDTWebex Technology
Greenwich, CT 06830
The purpose of this program will be to introduce you to each other, allow you to share updates about how your chapters are doing, and enable you to ask our team any questions on your mind. A side benefit will be to introduce you to the interactive Webex technology that we are using for our Jam Sessions series, which we are planning to start up this fall. Cost is free to participate in these programs, and moving forward, we will use them to both feature guest speakers talking about “hot topics” and as a forum for Chapter and Club leaders to interact with each other.
1. Brief introductions
2. Update from HQ – Marlena (15 min + brief Q & A)
o Where we are around the world / new 85 Broads Chapters
o Membership Update
o Website Developments
o 85 Broads Partnerships – Astia
o Fall planning
o Review: Chapter Resource materials, Twitter accounts, Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Chapter pages on www.85broads.com
3. Chapters update – 3 chapters share updates and best practices (15 min + brief Q & A)
4. Q & A (30 min)
To join the session:
1. Go to https://85broads.webex.com/85broads/k2/j.php?ED=116221402&UID=1051004882&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: 85broads
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.