Whether it’s for you, your parents or clients, learn how to optimize your benefit. A wrong move in Social Security benefits can cost you over $360,000. Learn to keep that money in your pocket.
Tue, Feb 10, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Whether it’s for you, your parents or clients, learn how to optimize your benefit. A wrong move in Social Security benefits can cost you over $360,000. Learn to keep that money in your pocket. After all, a properly planned Social Security benefit can be worth over $1.125 million. Protect yourself from making the wrong move and decipher between the 81 different ways to collect your benefit. We'll start off by addressing if Social Security will even be there for you.
- Will Social Security be there for you and what will it look like?
- Learn how taxes and other income affect your benefit.
- Learn how to protect your benefit and maximize your Social Security pay-out.
- Learn the Ins and Outs of how Social Security works given the various life situations (married, divorced, widowed, still working while collecting, etc.).
- Learn advanced strategies most of the general public is not aware of in order to optimize your entitled Social Security benefit.
Nora Yousif is a third generation Financial Advisor and national speaker. She specializes in distilling finances into understandable terms and getting people on the right financial track. She is passionate about building confidence in people’s finances and future. Nora leads a popular monthly educational series titled "Women Wine & Wall Street" and has been a guest speaker to over 30 professional organizations, speaking at venues that include the Philadelphia, New Orleans, and Boston Convention Center. She writes personal finance articles for industry magazines like Financial Advisor Magazine. Nora is a guest speaker for Huffington Post Live, Money Matters Radio, and hosts ECAT’s “Five Minute Financial News Flash." Her team has been noted in Boston Magazine and featured in the Boston Business Journal.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.