As citizens of ‘crazy busy’ and ‘insane’ New York City, our attention is constantly being pulled in a million directions at once. On any given day, we have the opportunity to choose among dozens and dozens of different activities, social engagements and networking functions, and it never seems to slow down. (How many times have you heard people talk about how busy they always are?) Throw in that itching feeling you’ve had for awhile of making a major career or job change and it can all start to feel overwhelming. This workshop is revolutionary in that it approaches you as a whole individual, complete with a complex set of values and often-conflicting priorities.
In other words, how exactly do you set out to make a major life change without:
- Feeling lethargic or demotivated
- Feeling scattered or ‘all over the place’
- Finding it difficult to keep momentum going
- Finding yourself irritated by things that never seemed to bother you before
- Feeling that your mind and spirituality are not in sync with your physical body
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- Thinking of looking or actively looking for a new job in a new industry or field or looking to change careers altogether
- Unsure where to begin your search and what to tackle first
- Worried about other aspects of your life being disrupted by this change, including your health and well being, relationships and wallet
- Looking for a holistic approach to figuring out your next move and not interested in losing your values and sense of sanity in the process
- You’ve tried making a major career leap before but gave up, feeling deflated and demotivated
* Clarity on which aspects of your life are most important to you and why
* A roadmap, customizable to you, on how to take the next big leap in your career without feeling out of whack or out of balance
* Work with certified professional coaches and your peers going through the same thing for a robust exchange ideas
* Develop strategies that work for you and can be implemented today
* Each attendee is eligible for a free consultation with each of the 4 coaches post-event
* Create a financial plan to make your new career work within your budget
Tickets are $20. For tickets click here.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.