If you are an US citizen, US Greencard holder, or spend a significant of the year in the US for work or travel, you may already know the challenges (and headache) of being subject to both US & UK tax jurisdictions!
With all the recent tax changes, are you up to date with your tax planning and filing knowledge?
Do you know about:
- FBAR, FACTA and the new disclosure rules for US tax?
- What are the US implications of owning and selling property abroad?
- How US tax applies when starting your own business?
- What are the do's and don'ts when investing abroad with Pensions and ISA's?
Liz Zitzow, MD of British American Tax in London will be taking us through the latest updates, followed by Tanager Wealth Management on considering financial planning and structuring of assets for US taxpayers.
6:00 pm Arrivals and Drinks
6:30 pm - British American Tax
7:15 pm - Tanager Wealth Management
7:30 pm - Q&A
8:30pm - Departure
* PLEASE NOTE: you must register in advance by Sunday the 15th to attend this event. No registrations will be available on the day. Space is limited. This event is free to Executive Council level members.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.