“Is there a way to learn new things about different cultures and cuisines WHILE making progress on my job-hunt and career development WHILE meeting like-minded people going through the same thing I...
Tue, Feb 10 6:30 PM - Wed, Feb 11 4:15 AM ESTLittle Town
118 E 15th Street
New York, NY 10003
“Is there a way to learn new things about different cultures and cuisines WHILE making progress on my job-hunt and career development WHILE meeting like-minded people going through the same thing I am?”
I’m so glad you asked. Because the answer is ‘yes’!
You’re someone who is curious about the world, is passionate about your career growth and loves the idea of troubleshooting or brainstorming how to move ahead in your career with like-minded ladies from different walks of life.
The Career Chat N Chew Supper Club is a way to provide you with a unique setting, designed for learning and sharing, without the classroom vibe that can sometimes stifle creativity and thinking outside the box. Would you and your career benefit from:
- A regularly scheduled relaxed place where you can ‘think out loud’ and brainstorm new ideas?
- A way to connect with people in similar career situations whom you might never meet otherwise – people who have been there or are going through the same thing?
- A way to focus on particular topics like keeping momentum going in the job search, preparing for a group interview, learning the ropes of being a young manager and more?
- SPECIAL OF THE DAY: Learning something new about a new cuisine that you can make at home?
The Career Chat N Chew Supper Club meets quarterly and will tackle a different pressing career concern each time. The format is a group discussion, facilitated by Jill and will include handouts, individual reflection time and yes, delicious cuisine you may have never experienced before. You’ll walk away with:
- A different perspective on the topic du jour along with handouts to collect and organize your thoughts and exercises you can use to apply to your next step in this area. Sample topics include:
- oSpice Up Your Linked In Profile To Make it Recruiter Ready
- oA Co-Worker or Project Leave A Bad Taste In Your Mouth?: Having Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- oPlaying the Sous-Chef: Get Recognized for Your Achievements & Build Your Personal Brand
- Connections with women grappling with the same issues you are, so that you can follow up and provide support and feedback post dinner
- A complimentary one on one session with Jill* to take further action after the dinner
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can check in on progress, troubleshoot sticking points and say ‘hi’ to your new friends
- A delicious meal complete with tasting notes on the meal as well as background on the cuisine and a recipe to try at home
*after your first supper club only
6:30-7:40 Appertizers, intros and facilitated group discussion
8:20-close: next steps
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.