2015 corruption crackdown in Asia: Implications for investors and corporates
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island • February 25, 2015
Ellevate Hong Kong invites you to a spirited panel discussionTOPICS:• How effective have anti-corruption actions been so far in China? Indonesia? India?• How will government-led corrupt...
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM ESTLatham & Watkins
Auditorium, 18/F, One Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island
Ellevate Hong Kong invites you to a spirited panel discussion
• How effective have anti-corruption actions been so far in China? Indonesia? India?
• How will government-led corruption crackdown efforts unfold across Asia in 2015?
• What are the implications for investors?
• How are multinational and domestic companies targeted and affected differently?
• What should companies be doing to protect themselves?
PANELISTS will include:
• Iona Cheng (Integrity Risk Consulting Practice Leader, Greater China & N. Asia, Control Risk)
• Velisarios Kattoulas (CEO and Founder, Poseidon Group)
• Arnab Nandi (Co-CIO, Keshik Capital)
• Catherine Palmer (Partner, Latham & Watkins)
• Michael Parker (Asia Strategist, AB Bernstein)
REGISTRATION: HKD$200 Ellevate members, HKD$250 non-members (food and wine included)
INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.