Connectworking: Standing Out From The Crowd By Turning Small Talk Into Big Business
Freeport, ME • April 15, 2015
Networking is the #1 unwritten rule for success. Kicking that up into high gear to get personal? That’s connectworking™!Making personal connections (whether you’re working across divisions, s...
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDTHarraseeket Inn
162 Main Street
Freeport, ME 04032
Networking is the #1 unwritten rule for success.
Kicking that up into high gear to get personal? That’s connectworking™!
Making personal connections (whether you’re working across divisions, smashing glass ceilings, addressing your entire target market or building a business) in a digital age is hard. The people who can talk to, communicate and connect with others are the ones who will succeed.
Revving up our outreach efforts can bring us access to specific advice and diverse resources. An audience on whom to test our ideas. Mentors, sponsors and role models. Investors. Solid relationships with partners, co-workers, vendors and customers.
We'll show you how to meet fascinating people doing fascinating things and how to get in the right room with the right people at the righttime. Learn how to:
●Build high-trust relationships and the personal human connections we crave in a tech savvy world.
● Become fearless and build confidence in just two minutes (yes, really!).
● Plan, to make the best use of valuable time.
● Make a memorable first impression.
● Develop a personal brand and a personal pitch.
● Master the arts of listening, conversation and working the room.
● Earn the coveted Trusted Advisor status.
● Get the most out of mentoring.
● Use the ELEVATE™ framework toconnectworkeasily.
●Go beyond using the right soup spoon, learning business and dining etiquette.
You’ll leave with:
● A personal action plan, a personal brand statement and a personal pitch.
●An invaluable knowledge of proper business and dining etiquette.
● A new way of approaching your career and life goals.
● A copy of “Connectworking™: The Savvy Woman’s Guide To Turning Small Talk Into Big Business.”
● Confidence to meet your goals!
● An expanded connectwork!
Susan Dench is the Founder and President of Success & Co., a corporate veteran, author and an expert on communication and women in business. Her latest book is “Connectworking™: The Savvy Woman’s Guide To Turning Small Talk Into Big Business.”
Andrea Pastore founded Etiquette Solutions because good manners are good business. A Certified Etiquette Consultant, she helps people polish and refine their etiquette skills, representing themselves and their organizations with confidence, poise and assurance.
Refreshments, nibbles and lunch included!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.