2015 Economic Outlook And Currency Devaluations in Asia
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island • March 30, 2015
Join us for a lively panel discussion!TOPICS: >> How effective is a currency devaluation policy for economic growth and productivity ? >> Historical effectiveness (Briti...
Monday, March 30, 2015 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDTThomson Reuters
42/F Gloucester Tower, 15 Queen's Road, Central
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island
Join us for a lively panel discussion!
- >> How effective is a currency devaluation policy for economic growth and productivity ?
- >> Historical effectiveness (British Empire, Germany, UK/US after WWII)?
- >> How is the Yen devaluation impacting Japan and the rest of Asia?
- >> Is China likely to go further with RMB devaluation and to what extent? Impact on >> Chinese companies and the rest of Asia/world?
- >> What should companies and investors be doing to protect themselves? Gold, real assets?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.