NOTE: We are postponing this event until June. Will update this page once a new date is set!
If you already registered, we will notify you via email soon.
A diverse network of professional women in leadership roles will share their personal stories through a casual panel discussion. Ellevate Pittsburgh will lead the inspiring conversation on five essential skills that all women should learn how to master during their careers, including:
- Learning how to say “No”
- Stop over-apologizing
- Work/life balance: Finding personal and professional happiness
- Asking for more and the power of negotiation
- Overcoming adversity in male-dominated fields
We are thrilled to hear from our panelists, including:
- Heather Starr Fiedler, Professor at Point Park University
- Christine S. Mayernik, Vice President, Regional Oil & Gas Market, Michael Baker International
- Terri Hammond, Manager of Business Systems at ThistleSea Business Development, LLC
- Becky Serafini, Marketing and Business Development Director at Domino Foods Inc.
Jackie Cain from WTAE-TV will serve as our moderator. Light breakfast refreshments will be served.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.