Looking for Funding? Join Ellevate Toronto on May 11th
Toronto, ON • May 11, 2015
Are you seeking funding for a special project or for your organization? Who do you go to? Where do you start the process?For most, obtaining funding or getting a grant can be a challenge, this sess...
Mon, May 11 1:00 PM - Tue, May 12 12:00 AM EDTBrookfield Marche
181 Bay St, #C350
Toronto, ON M5J 2T3
Are you seeking funding for a special project or for your organization? Who do you go to? Where do you start the process?
For most, obtaining funding or getting a grant can be a challenge, this session will share insights on where to look and how to source grants. Topics covered in this mini workshop include:
- Introduction to funding, the different types of grants and their sources.
- Find out what programs are available, how to apply and the eligibility criteria.
- Funds designated to a specific sector, for example, funds dealing with the environment, arts, agriculture and so on.
- Granting initiatives that are dedicated to fund women only.
Talkwill focus on sources of funding or government grants, where to obtain them.
- How to determine your eligibility criteria - what programs can be funded and what activities are or may not be eligible for funding.
Bring your business cards because there will be lots of time for networking!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.