2015 iRelaunch Return to Work Conference
New York, NY • October 1, 2015
The iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference is a day of intensive education and networking that will give you the strategy, tools, confidence, and connections to help you return to work. If you are a...
Thursday, October 1, 2015 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM EDTColumbia University Lerner Hall
New York, NY 10007
The iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference is a day of intensive education and networking that will give you the strategy, tools, confidence, and connections to help you return to work. If you are an educated professional, whether you’ve been out of the workforce for 1 year or 20 years, no matter what you want to do (return to the corporate world, start your own business, work for a nonprofit or not sure), this Conference is for you. The Conference is open to women and men who have taken career breaks for a range of reasons: childcare, eldercare, pursuing a personal interest, health issue, etc.
At the Annual iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference you will:
- Learn top strategies to guide you through your relaunch
- Understand how to leverage social media for your job search
- Identify your transferable skills and consider new careers based on them
- Build your personal “elevator pitch”
- Learn about relaunching in social enterprise, education, startups, angel investing, and as an entrepreneur
- Ask recruiters anything you’ve ever wanted to know about the job search process
- Network with recruiters from our employer sponsors
- Hear inspirational return-to-work success stories that will energize and invigorate your job search
- Gain increased confidence in yourself and what you have to offer
- Recognize that you are not alone and enjoy the camaraderie of other experienced professionals seeking to return to the workforce
PLUS receive a complimentary copy of Back on the Career Track by Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin.
“"The iRelaunch Conference helped me home in on what I want to do with my career, introduced the practical steps I need to take to find and land the job, and gave me the confidence to take those steps. Getting back into the workforce after a break can be daunting for anyone, but the wealth of information offered by the keynote speakers, employers, panelists, and even other conference participants made the process seem less so. This Conference was well worth the price of admission - I highly recommend it!"
“This is a do not miss conference for those in transition!”
“Excellent investment of a full day: content was crisp, focused, and actionable.
Full of good, practical advice and tips. Top tier sponsors and friendly helpful staff.
Altogether a highly professional and valuable experience."
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.