Ellevate Pittsburgh and Northeast Paddleboard are teaming up to bring you a happy hour like none other! Get out of your comfort zone and join us for an evening of networking and paddleboarding on the Monongahela River in downtown Pittsburgh.
Northeast Paddleboard will teach us the foundations of Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) or give those who have experience a great refresher. No prior experience required. We’ll begin with instruction and lesson followed by a fun guided paddle around the burgh to check out our beautiful riverscapes. Plus pictures so you can brag on Instagram!
SUP is easier than you think and pretty addicting! So grab a friend and do something different after work to refresh your mind and connect with other professionals for a change or pace.
Things to know:
- We’ll meet at the Northeast Paddleboard Pittsburgh Shop at the corner of Market Street and Fort Pitt Boulevard in downtown Pittsburgh (1 Market Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes early (5:45) to get situated (you can leave your belongings there in a secure locker)
- We’ll walk over to the river as a group and get started! You will be provided with a paddleboard, paddle and leash
- In case of rain, we will happily refund you (but we will definitely reschedule). We will email everyone that day with information should this be the case
- Ellevate members and non-members welcome – feel free to bring a friend or significant other too and get them in on the fun. It is $45/person, and that includes it a lesson, equipment and pictures.
What to wear/bring:
- Sunglasses (with a lanyard!)
- A change of clothes and towel (just in case but you likely won’t need them)
- We recommend wearing a bathing suit layered under shorts or yoga pants and a t-shirt or tank top
NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS A CHARGE ($45). To register, please visit http://www.northeastpaddleboard.com/reservations.html and click on "Paddle Parties" and then "Ellevate Group." You must register here in order to reserve your spot.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.