5 Essential Skills Breakfast Panel
Pittsburgh, PA • September 22, 2015
A diverse network of professional women in leadership roles will share their personal stories through a casual panel discussion. Ellevate Pittsburgh will lead the inspiring conversation on five ess...
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDTPoint Park University
201 Wood St.
200 Lawrence Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
A diverse network of professional women in leadership roles will share their personal stories through a casual panel discussion. Ellevate Pittsburgh will lead the inspiring conversation on five essential skills that all women should learn how to master during their careers, including:
- Learning how to say “No”
- Stop over-apologizing
- Work/life balance: Finding personal and professional happiness
- Asking for more and the power of negotiation
- Overcoming adversity in male-dominated fields
We are thrilled to hear from our panelists, including:
- Heather Starr Fiedler, Point Park University professor
- Becky Serafini, Marketing and Business Development Manager, Domino Foods Inc.
- Emily Levenson, Co-pilot of Propelle and holistic health coach
Light breakfast refreshments will be served.
This event is appropriate for professionals of all levels, but especially those who are newer to the workforce.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.