Find Your Compelling Purpose and Play Your Bigger Game
New York, NY • October 17, 2015
- Do you want a meaningful and rich life?- Do you want to create a positive impact around you?- Do you feel hungry for something to be different?- Do you want to get out of yo...
Saturday, October 17, 2015 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM EDTBelcham
1177 Ave of the Americas 7th Floor
New York, NY 10036
- - Do you want a meaningful and rich life?
- - Do you want to create a positive impact around you?
- - Do you feel hungry for something to be different?
- - Do you want to get out of your comfort zone?
- - Do you feel stuck and you don't know how to proceed?
If you answered yes to one of these statements, then Bigger Game Experience is for you!
During this rich and playful day, you will learn:
- - How to use the Bigger Game Board
- - What is your hunger and your compelling purpose
- - You will name your Bigger Game
- - You'll find Allies and define Bold Actions
- - You'll avoid common Comfort Zones
You can find more information on the Bigger Game Experience here.
This workshop is targeted to women in transition, women who are looking to re-enter the workplace, to senior management who want to prepare the next chapter, to entrepreneurs, to leaders who want to gain time and have an easy tool to find resources and movement.
$195 regular price
$150 for early birds (before October 8th)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.