Building Your Brand: Take Your Writing and Speaking to the Next Level in One Day
New York, NY • October 3, 2015
You hear it over and over: These days everyone needs a platform - a personal brand - to succeed.Presenting your work in a compelling way—from emailing, blogging, and using social me...
Saturday, October 3, 2015 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDTAlchemical Theatre Laboratory
104 W. 14th St.
New York, NY 10011
You hear it over and over: These days everyone needs a platform - a personal brand - to succeed.
Presenting your work in a compelling way—from emailing, blogging, and using social media to speaking at conferences and networking events—is a critical component of professional life. In just one day, this workshop will give you the tools you need to raise your public profile through effective writing and speaking.
In a fun and engaging six-hour workshop, you will:
- Define your personal brand: What unique qualities do you bring to your work and industry?
- Draft a definitive plan for expressing that brand through a multi-faceted platform
- Get key, achievable steps for starting a blog, blogging for your company or others, getting published, writing articles, and drafting press releases
- Learn the essential elements of memorable, persuasive speaking
- Identify practical techniques for maximizing in-person impact during formal presentations, elevator pitches and networking events through guided presentation practice
- Work with seasoned writing and speaking experts to get the insider advice you need
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.