Hire With Wisdom + Fire With Grace
Phoenix, AZ • January 28, 2016
Learn the secrets entrepreneurs and business owners need to know to hire the right people and let go of the wrong people for business success.
Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM ESTSEED SPOT
2828 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
As an entrepreneur's team grows, new complexities arise. You need a different set of skills to effectively lead than when you first started your business. These skills include:
- Knowing when to delegate
- When to hire
- How to fire someone who isn’t a good fit
- How to have the tough but necessary conversations
- Howto take your team to the next level
Now imagine if you could “build it right” the first time. Think about the heartache you could avoid if you had some tools from a professional whose focus is helping entrepreneurs build rock-star teams?
Susan Drumm has been helping CEOs with these transitions for over a decade. Come learn the secrets to hire the right people and let go of the wrong people to help your business thrive.
Join us on Jan 28th where you’ll learn:
- 3 hiring mistakes that keep your business stuck or “exposed”
- 6 stages of entrepreneurship and when to hire
- The critical 5 steps not to skip during your hiring process
- The 4 things you must do to protect yourself and your company from liability when hiring
- The secret to firing with grace
- 3 beliefs that make firing nearly impossible to do
- 7 actions you should take before firing someone
Thank you to our sponsor, SEED SPOT.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.