It is time to take ownership of your wealth. Join us for a high-octane panel with these financial leaders:
- Saadya Riaz. Standard Chartered. Head, MENAP & Europe
- Sherif Wahba. CEO Goldman Sachs Egypt
- Maleeha Bengali. Founder of MB Commodity Corner Limited, wealth management advisor
- Heather Henyon. Investment Director of Eureeca.com (a crowdfunding private equity platform)
- Francesca Moore. CMO Beehive (a crowdfunding debt platform)
They will talk about what really matters to you. Bring a friend and walk away with a deeper understanding of how important your role is in household finances, practical tips to help you set goals and plan, short-term vs long-term options, products available, common pitfalls and questions you should be asking.
We look forward to seeing you there! For any questions or comments email us at email@example.com. For any issues on the night kindly call Lina Nawas at 0506533191. Parking is free in DIFC after 6pm (whereas valet has a charge!) Please do register asap as venue space is limited. This event is free for Ellevate members; non-members are welcome to join for a fee of AED80 at the door. Canapés and soft drinks will be provided.
Ellevate Dubai would very much like to thank Standard Chartered for generously sponsoring this event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.