Transforming Chronic Pain© is a program of healing movement, private coaching and support for people experiencing persistent pain due to illness or injury. This program offers private healing sessions along with gentle movement sessions and group support.
Sun, Apr 17, 2016 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDTMONDO
426 Springfiled Avenue (3rd Floor Elevator)
Summit, NJ 07901
Private Healing Sessions (2 sessions to be scheduled):
- Experience healing bodywork and one-on-one coaching with Teresa D’Angelo, Movement Coach.
Group Movement Sessions (3 sessions):
- Sundays at MONDO in Summit, NJ - April 17, May 22, and June 5, 11am-1pm (1pm- 3pm on May 22
- Move in a gentle way that’s specially tailored for people with pain. Classes include Nia® Moving to Heal, playful chair movement with Ageless Grace®, and Moving Meditation to rejuvenate and explore your body-mind connection.
Daily Rituals for Stress Relief:
- Take home easy movements and visualization techniques to bring you healing in the moment.
Access to Experts
- Hear what guest speakers have to offer on nutrition and different methods of natural pain relief.
***This program is unique and includes over 8 hours of combined individual and group support at a special one-time rate of $295.*** Please see payment options at the bottom of this link: http://bit.ly/1p2Lhou or
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.