Learn about a clear plan of action for implementing new habits that will change the way you approach “work-life balance” and set you up for more energy, increased productivity and a renewed sense of presence in your life.
Tue, May 10, 2016 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
The more we strive for a work/life “balance" in our busy lives, the more we’re met with frustration and feelings of guilt and inadequacy. What if you could live in a way that honors you as a whole person? A way of living that allows you to prioritize the right things: the things that bring you to life, boost your energy, support your body and feel meaningful to you? Enter: Work-Life Integration.
In this Jam Session, you’ll learn:
- A simple, foolproof way to prioritize the things that matter to you (even if you have a to-do list a mile long)
- How practicing work-life integration can increase your productivity
- A surprising mindset shift you must make in order to effectively integrate work and life
- Why working long hours doesn’t have to mean skipping healthy eating and exercise
- 3 (almost magical) ways to reduce stress and increase mindfulness anywhere, anytime
You’ll leave with a clear plan of action for implementing new habits that will change the way you approach “work-life balance” and set you up for more energy, increased productivity and a renewed sense of presence in your life.
Lara Dalch is a health and lifestyle coach to smart (and busy!) women who want to look and feel their best. She is also an experienced marketer and currently serves as director of marketing at a large fertility medicine practice with clinics in Seattle and Eastern Washington. She also provides marketing consulting for other small businesses and entrepreneurs.
We'll be live tweeting this Jam Session, so be sure to follow along with @EllevateNtwk and #WorkLifeIntegration!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.