The Art of Letting Go with Connie Numbers
Mount Pleasant, SC • June 24, 2016
The Art of Letting Go Workshop gives us the tools to help us grow as a human and evolve as a soul. We are here to have a joyous experience of life, and when we no longer hold on to our negative feelings, we get the wonderful opportunity to remember what it feels like to be who we really are.
Friday, June 24, 2016 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDTSheperd Intigrative Dermatology
912 Old Georgetown Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Friday night lecture only- 6:30pm-8:30pm $25 in advance/$35 day of event
Full Retreat (including Friday night)- Sat. 9:30am-5:00pm $250.00
Letting go requires awareness, honesty, and taking responsibility and this workshop will focus on these tools to help us find the freedom to becoming a happier and more fulfilled person. Through a process of self discovery exercises, this workshop will explore:
- Resolving our resistance to letting go of negative feelings of the past, present, and future
- On the spot techniques for becoming aware of when we need to let go and what we need to let go of
- Ways of determining when we use ‘letting go’ as a way of denying and dismissing our feelings
- Ways to identify and lessen the ego’s need to create drama in our life
- Learning to free our self from fear
- Experiencing the rewards that come from letting go
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.