"Standup" Happy Hour - Paddleboard in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA • September 6, 2016
Join us for the 2nd Annual SUP Happy Hour with Northeast Paddleboard Co. in downtown Pittsburgh! This is a great chance to network and let loose with other professional women and add some energy and play to your workweek.
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTNortheast Paddleboard Co.
1 Market Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Beginners are welcome and no prior experience required- Northeast Paddleboard will teach the fundamentals of Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) before going on the water. We'll start with a lesson and move on to a gliding downtown paddle to experience the city from our iconic rivers. Lots of pictures will be taken so you can show off your accomplishment (you'll stand up, we promise)!
SUP is easier than you think and pretty addicting! So grab a friend or coworker and do something different after work to refresh your mind and connect with other professionals for a change or pace.
Things to know:
- We’ll meet at the Northeast Paddleboard Pittsburgh Shop at the corner of Market Street and Fort Pitt Boulevard in downtown Pittsburgh (1 Market Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes early (5:45) to get situated (you can leave your belongings there in a secure locker)
- We’ll walk over to the river as a group and get started! You will be provided with a paddleboard, paddle and leash
- In case of rain, we will happily refund you (but we will definitely reschedule). We will email everyone that day with information should this be the case
- Ellevate members and non-members welcome – feel free to bring a friend or significant other too and get them in on the fun. It is $45/person, and that includes it a lesson, equipment and pictures.
What to wear/bring:
- Sunglasses (with a lanyard!)
- A change of clothes and towel (just in case but you likely won’t need them)
- We recommend wearing a bathing suit layered under shorts or yoga pants and a t-shirt or tank top
Important Registration Info
Please visit http://www.northeastpaddleboard.com/reservations.html and click on "Special Events" and then "Ellevate Group." We'd love for you to register here on the Ellevate site as well to check-in, but you must register with Northeast Paddleboard Co. in order to reserve your spot.
Let us know if you have trouble or have any questions!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.