Women in Business Summit & Pitch Competition
Evanston, IL • August 13, 2016
Join us as Sunshine Enterprises hosts its 2nd annual Women in Business Summit in Evanston! This year's summit will bring together entrepreneurs and working professionals from around the Chicago area. The event includes education, networking and a chance to win money for your business.
Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDTHilton Garden Inn Chicago North Shore/Evanston
1818 Maple Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Who is this event for?
Learn the steps to turn your ideas into a profitable business.
Learn tips on how to effectively manage your business and make it built to last.
Learn how to get the most out of your brand and expand your network of clients & customers.
This year's Women in Business Summit will include a pitch competition. The top five finalist will give their pitches at the event for prizes ranging from $750 to $2,500. Contestants must submit a 3-minute video that explains the their business model. Then 5 finalists will be selected to make their pitch during the day of the event. The pitch competition is open to any business operating in the Chicago area that is at least 50% female-owned. Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners, along with in-kind prizes for the runners up.
- Cameka Smith, Founder of The Boss Network will share how to make a better networking system or start your own
- Chris-Tia Donaldson, Founder of Thank God I'm Natural will teach you how to manage your business and your current job from her experience as a working lawyer when she started her business
- Summer Alexander, Founder of SA Research & Marketing will teach you how to conduct the research you need to engage your audience and make more money
- Dr. Renee Matthews, Entrepreneur, will show you how to maximize your Networking, Partnerships and Collaborations in business
- Beatrice Johnston, Brand Strategist, will be sharing how to effectively market your business without going broke!
Ellevate members as $10 off admission with code "Brandex10"
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.