Women In Investing Network (WIN) Private Equity Panel: Investment Strategies and Hot Topics
Conshohocken, PA • November 10, 2016
Successful private equity investing is more challenging than ever in today's environment. Get insights from investing experts during WIN's Private Equity Panel on Thursday, November 10th.
Thursday, November 10, 2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESTHirtle, Callaghan & Co.
Five Tower Bridge
300 Barr Harbor Drive, 5th Floor
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Special Offer - $20 for all Ellevate Members
Successful private equity investing is more challenging than ever in today's environment. Regulatory changes, investing innovations, and economic events continue to shift the landscape. Get insights into the current terrain from investing experts during WIN's Private Equity Panel on Thursday, November 10.
Along with answering your questions, our panelists will discuss a range of topics to help attendees put private equity investing in perspective, such as:
- How are private equity firms creating value today for investors?
- What is an appropriate level of exposure to private equity and what are the long-term return expectations for the asset class?
- Where are investors finding the best risk-adjusted returns and have those sources changed over time?
- How is LP secondary activity evolving and what role does this have in the overall fund-raising market within private equity?
- How should private equity funds be measured, in terms of performance and success?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.