International Bestselling "Eat That Frog" Half-Day Workshop
Charleston, SC • October 4, 2016
Double your Productivity, Eliminate Low Value Activities Unlock Your Mental Powers with over 1 million other Eat That Frog workshop graduates!
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDTSaint Leo University North Charlestin
2430 Mall Drive #185
Charleston, SC 29406
Double your Productivity, Eliminate Low Value Activities Unlock Your Mental Powers!
Time management is really management of your life. Time management is the ability to determine the sequence of events—what you do ﬁrst, what you do second, and what you don’t do at all. In this fast-moving, 2-hour workshop, you learn how to apply the most important personal management principles ever discovered to every area of your life. The goal of Eat That Frog! is to enable you to double your productivity, performance and output.
• Determine your most important goals
• Set priorities in each area of your life
• Unlock your mental powers
• Focus on your most valuable tasks
• Eliminate low-value, no-value activities
• Apply “Zero-Based Thinking” to every area of your life
• Downsize, delegate or eliminate non-essential work
• Double your productivity and double your free time
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.