Women & Change - Finding Your True North
Mamaroneck, NY • October 26, 2016
Founder & CEO of The Summit, Sheilah Crowley & Martha Beck Life & CDC® Divorce Coach, Karen Bigman for an evening of conversation surrounding the perennial question: “What should I do with my life?"
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDTPrivate Home
Address available upon registration
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
An evening of wine and conversation surrounding the perennial question: “What should I do with my life?”
- Explore the remarkable opportunities that are emerging for women today and how to pursue them
- Offer tools to empower you to envision new possibilities for your own life, keeping with your particular values, abilities and purpose
- Introduce you to our tool to fast track your goals around personal and professional life
- Mix and mingle with like-minded women
- Gain insights into the keys to your own best future-your ‘True North’
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.