Join us along with Rachel Cooke, Founder of Lead Above Noise to learn how to effectively prepare for an impactful mentoring relationship.
Thu, Nov 3, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Mentorship can be one of the most valuable tools in our professional toolbox… but understanding how to derive the greatest value from a mentoring relationship (both as the mentor and the mentored) is critical. When we understand how to harness the value of mentorship, we are empowered to grow our skills, gain self-awareness, create new opportunities for ourselves, and so much more.
Join us along with Rachel Cooke, Founder of Lead Above Noise to learn how to effectively prepare for an impactful mentoring relationship, with a focus on:
- Articulating your objectives before establishing the mentoring relationship
- Identifying the right partner, so that both mentor and mentored are set up to extract value from the relationship
- Establishing norms and setting goals for the relationship
- Preparing for and conducting the mentoring conversations to ensure they are furthering the established goals
- Concluding (or evolving) the mentoring relationship
Rachel Cooke is the Founder of Lead Above Noise – a consultancy that works with organizations striving to make work… work better. Rachel leverages solutions in leadership and organization design – fueled by “Super-Candor” -- to enable organizations to spot their true opportunities to grow and evolve, empowering teams and leaders to deliver results and delight.
We'll be live tweeting this Jam Session, so be sure to follow along with us @EllevateNtwk and #Mentorship.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.