Quick & Effortless Meals Cooking Class
Online • November 1, 2016
What if planning and prepping healthy, tasty, body-loving meals was easy, artful, and fun? Go from dreading meal prep to creating inspired, simple, and healthy meals with ease (even if you're busy).
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PDT
What if planning and prepping healthy, tasty, body-loving meals was easy, artful, and fun?
Give me less than an hour, and I’ll take you from ordering greasy pizza and take out every night to creating delicious, whole foods meals you'll love – in less time than you might think. Learn the exact tools and resources I share with private clients to help them have fresh, energy-boosting, and effortless meals on hand at all times.
So you can lose weight, have more energy, and wake up every day looking and feeling your very best.
- The common massive mistake that nearly everyone makes when trying to eat healthier (keeping them stuck eating foods that cause weight gain and low energy)
- A time-saving formula for planning and creating enough whole foods meals for an entire week in under 3 hours (seriously)
- Exactly what to keep in your kitchen so you never struggle to get healthy food on the table quickly
- The #1 reason you might hate cooking (no one ever seems to talk about this!), and how to shift it so preparing healthy food becomes a true pleasure
- My top 5 personal sources for quick, tasty, and healthy meals with ingredients you can find anywhere (no more scavenger hunts at 10 different stores!)
You'll leave class with a clear plan of action for implementing and sticking with your own 'effortless meal planning system' – so you can use healthy eating to uncover the most healthy, strong, beautiful version of yourself!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.