Work-Life Integration: Practical Tips for Living a Healthy, Vibrant, & Productive Life
Seattle, WA • February 28, 2017
Come join us and learn how to get more energy, increased productivity, and a renewed sense of presence in your life through work-life integration.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM PSTSweetgrass Food Co.
1923 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Work life balance is a myth. The more we strive for “balance" in our busy lives, the more we’re met with frustration and feelings of guilt and inadequacy.
What if you could live in a way that honors you as a WHOLE person? A way of living that allows you to prioritize the RIGHT things. The things that bring you to life, boost your energy, support your body, and feel meaningful to YOU?
Enter Work-Life Integration.
In this interactive class, you’ll learn:
- My simple, foolproof way to prioritize the things that matter to YOU (even if you have a to-do list a mile long)
- How practicing work-life integration can increase your productivity
- A surprising mindset shift you must make in order to effectively integrate work and life
- Why working long hours doesn’t have to mean skipping healthy eating and exercise
- Plus, 3 (almost magical) ways to reduce stress and increase mindfulness anywhere, anytime
You’ll leave with a clear plan of action for implementing new habits that will change the way you approach “work-life balance” and set you up for more energy, increased productivity, and a renewed sense of presence in your life.
Suggested parking: Pacific Place (entrance on 6th between Pine & Olive, $6 after 5pm); 1700 7th Ave (on Stewart Between 7th And 8th, $7 after 5pm), Metropolitan Tower@1907 7th Ave (NOTE closes at 8pm; $9).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.