Join us for a High Heel Golfer Workshop! CEO, Jenn Harris will teach you how to make more green on the greens! Boost your self confidence, golf competence, networking and sales skills.
Wed, Oct 4, 2017 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM PDTRiverwalk Golf Club
1150 Fashion Valley Road
San Diego, CA 92108
At High Heel Golfer Private Golf Workshops, your members will learn to not only swing a club, but also how to close business deals on the golf course. Each series covers the following often overlooked topics. How to:
- Break the ice and fit in with an all male foursome
- Dress appropriately for each golf course and outing
- Exhibit integrity under increased stress
- Know when to talk business on the course
- Play fast as a newbie
- Chip, putt and drive the ball
This is a substantially subsidized Members only event, limited to 20.
Appetizers will be provided. Cash bar.
What to Expect Wednesday, October 4th @ Riverwalk Golf Course San Diego, CA
EXPECT TO HAVE FUN AND NETWORK WITH 20 AMAZING WOMEN!
Oh, and all of this wonderful stuff below!
- Glass of wine right when you arrive
- 1 Hour PGA Certified Golf Lesson
- 20 min business golf and strategy discussion with Jenn Harris
- Assorted appetizers
- Access to private LinkedIn and Facebook groups to connect and follow-up!
- Golf Goodie Bag
- 2.5 hours of FUN!
WHEN TO ARRIVE AND WHERE TO MEET
The Happy Hour Starts Promptly at 4:45 PM, so try and arrive a few minutes early. When you arrive at the Course, please park anywhere in the parking lot, and meet us in the Bar Area. We will check you in (if you have clubs, leave them at bag drop) then head into the bar area where we will have a glass of wine ready for you!
- Arrive: 4:45-4:50 PM
- Meet: Bar Area
- 1150 Fashion Valley Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
DON'T HAVE CLUBS? DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR? NO PROBLEM
We provide golf clubs for you, because we know golf is a bit intimidating and at High Heel Golfer we are here to help you TEE UP confidence and comfortability, so you can DRIVE more business on the GREEN!
Picking out what to wear is super easy! Here are a few quick tips:
- Never wear BLUE JEANS.
- Black Jeans or Colored Jeans are ok.
- Tops should have a collar if they don't have sleeves, but don't have to if you have sleeves.
- Skirts and Skorts -- The acceptable skirt length for most golf courses is that it passes your fingertips when standing up straight.
- If you don't have golf shoes, just wear tennis shoes.
- Follow the 3 C's -- Be Conservative, Covered, and Comfortable!
- Bring a light jacket, because it gets cold when the sun goes down.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.