Say Yes to Yoga: Class + Networking Event
Pittsburgh, PA • January 22, 2017
Nancy Gatti will teach an hourlong yoga class in her studio and share health and wellness tips afterward, to help you close out the first month of 2017 on a high note. Yogis and newbies welcome.
Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:45 AM - 12:30 PM ESTNancy's Shadyside studio
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Certified instructor Nancy Gatti will teach an hourlong yoga class in her Shadyside studio and share health and wellness tips afterward, to help you close out the first month of 2017 on a high note. All are welcome -- everyone from newcomers to yoga enthusiasts.
- Class starts at 11 a.m.; please show up by 10:45 to get set up.
- Once class ends, Nancy will talk more about her backstory while also providing tips for integrating health and wellness into your normal routine.
- Yoga mats, blocks, towels and water will be provided.
If this is your first yoga class, and you're not sure what to wear and/or bring, may we recommend the following:
- Consider sporting a tank top or T-shirt -- something that will be comfortable to move in, with either yoga pants, sweatpants or leggings of some kind. This class will not be heated; however, it's best to be comfortable in breathable clothes, as we'll be moving.
- Wear socks or go barefoot; socks with a grip on the bottom work best.
- If you have your own mat, you're welcome to bring it, if you prefer, as well as a mat towel if that's something you routinely use.
Note that upon registering online for this class (and post-class mini networking session), you will receive the exact studio address via email, along with parking information. See you there!
Photo by Seniju
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.