Women in Financial Services Forum
New York, NY • March 31, 2017
**We've opened spots!** Join Ellevate Network and the All In Together Campaign for a half-day forum delving into how women are leading change and social innovation in the financial services industry.
Friday, March 31, 2017 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM EDTCiti
388 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10006
The financial services industry sits at the forefront of some of today’s most complex and pressing civic, political and social issues. Join the All In Together Campaign for this half-day Women in Financial Services Forum, delving into the intersection of these spheres and how women are leading change and social innovation in the financial services industry.
- Gretchen Carlson - TV Commentator and Author
- Kevin Crain - Managing Director for Head of Work Place Financial Solutions, Bank of America
- Representative Joe Crowley - U.S. Representative, NY 14th District
- Linda Duncombe - Managing Director, Head of Workplace Financial Solutions
- Anna Irrera - Correspondent, Reuters FinTech
- Bob Kerrey - Managing Director, Allen & Company
- Sallie Krawcheck - Founder & CEO, Ellevest and Chair of Ellevate Network
- Lauren Leader-Chivee, Co-Founder & CEO, All in Together
- more speakers to be added soon...
- Why We’re “All In”: An Overview of Women’s Leadership in America
- The Future of FinTech: Women Leading Innovation & Change
- Retirement Policy: Issues & Opportunities in 2017 (and Beyond)
- Today’s Political/Policy Landscape: A Conversation with Legislators
- Fireside Chat with Gretchen Carlson
Sponsored by Bank of America and Citi.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.