The workshop will give you the opportunity to gain some real insight from Agency founders who can share their perspective from both client and agency side, to help you manage your agency.
Tue, Apr 25, 2017 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM BSTWeWork Spitalfields
1 Primrose Street
London, England EC2A 2EX
Have you tried working with creative agencies and found it a struggle?
Are you working with one now and not sure you’re getting the best return on your investment?
Or is this something you're considering for the future, but don't know where to start?
Then this workshop is for you.
The workshop will give you the opportunity to gain some real insight from Agency founders who can share their perspective from both client and agency side, to help guide you through how to manage your agency. You will get a greater understanding of:
- How to select the right agency for your business
- What is a healthy client-agency relationship
- How much input is required from you
- Spotting red flags
- Are your expectations realistic?
- Do you know when your agency is actually doing a good job?
With backgrounds in PR and digital marketing respectively, speakers Halima and Seena can guide you through the agency-client dynamic within their respective industries, helping you make the most informed decision.
There will be opportunity to ask questions and meet the speakers at the end.
Light refreshments will be provided.
1 Primrose Street
Tuesday 25th April
Please arrive for registration at 9.30.
The workshop will start at 10am prompt.
- It is a 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street station or 10 minutes from Shoreditch High Street station.
- By train or tube: Liverpool Street Station - Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, National Rail Services or Shoreditch High Street Station: Overground line
- By bus: Primrose Street: 242, 388, 48, 149, 205, 78, 42, 344. Shoreditch High Street Station: 205, 388, 135, 35, 8. Appold Street: 344, 42. Liverpool Street Station: 242, 344, 42, 149
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.