Cincinnati, OH • April 25, 2017
Whether it’s a product launch or board meeting, whoever tells the best story wins. Learn 5 foundations of great storytelling so you can walk away with the practical tools to captivate any audience.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDTRebel Pilgrim
708 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Storytelling Workshop for Ellevate Members
“Stories constitute the single most powerful weapon in a leader’s arsenal”
-Dr. Howard Gardner, Harvard University
Join Rebel Pilgrim at the storytelling workshop to learn 5 foundations of great storytelling so you can walk away with the practical tools to captivate any audience big or small.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Learn the basics of what makes a story compelling.
- Delicious candy
- Learn how to craft a compelling hook for your story.
- Learn how to eliminate unnecessary details and detours that cause your audience to tune out.
- Common language and practical tools to help your teams craft your organization’s internal and external messages.
- Listen to a few volunteers stories that are crafted throughout the workshop.
The Event will be held at Rebel Pilgrim's offices. There will be light refreshments and wine provided. This event is limited to members only. The cost of this workshop is usually $129 and is offered to the Ellevate Members for only $30.00. You are sure to come away with a new approach to what and how you approach your business by learning to truly understand your "why".
Refreshments and Networking (light appetizers and beverages) 5:00 to 6:00
Workshop 6:00 to 9:00
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.