Non Profit Panel Discussion
Boston, MA • June 15, 2017
Come hear non-profit leaders and experts share how you can leverage your skills whether you are looking to join a board, transition careers or find a volunteer opportunity.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDTThe Women's Lunch Place
67 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
100% of registration fees will go to the Women's Lunch Place.
Please also consider making a financial donation or bringing an in-kind donation with you. https://womenslunchplace.org/support-us/donate/
5:30-6pm Register and networking
(Lights snacks and beverages provided)
6-6:30: Introduction from Ellevate and the Executive Director of the Women's Lunch Place
6:30-7:30: Breakout groups
1) Transitioning into the non-profit sector
2) Non-profit fundraising
3) Why to join a non-profit board
7:30-8pm Q&A, concluding remarks and networking
Speakers for the breakout groups include:
- Elizabeth Keeley, Executive Director, The Women's Lunch Place
- Michele Simos, Executive Director, The Dignity Institute
- Allison Picott, Founder and Principal, Advancement Advisers
- Carolina Samudio-Ortega, Director of Advancement, Compass Working Capital
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.