Social Impact Exchange's 2017 Conference: Breaking Through! What Can Philanthropy Do Differently to Achieve Game Changing Impact
New York, NY • June 14, 2017
Ellevate Members! Take advantage of your discount to this year's Social Impact Exchange's Conference on the innovative methods on how to support high-impact growing nonprofits!
Wed, Jun 14 8:00 AM - Thu, Jun 15 2:45 PM EDTMuseum of Jewish Heritage
36 Battery Place
New York, NY 10280
Don’t miss Ellevate Network's discount to the Social Impact Exchange’s June 2017 Annual Conference on June 14-15 in New York City (regular price is $1,695; those who were invited by Ellevate only pay $895). The 2017 Conference on Scaling Impact is for foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.
The conference includes presentations from foundation and nonprofit leaders, as well as knowledge-building sessions and peer networking opportunities. This year’s theme is Breaking Through: What Can Philanthropy Do Differently to Achieve Game Changing Results.
Featured speakers include:
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Pulitzer-prize winning composer, lyricist, and author
- Luis A. Miranda, Jr., Managing Partner, MirRam Group
- Atul Gawande, surgeon, author, and Founder, Ariadne Labs
- Kerry Sullivan, President, Bank of America Foundation
- Phil Buchanan, President, The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Nicky Goren, President and CEO, Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation
- Clara Miller, CEO, F.B. Heron Foundation
- Kelvin Taketa, CEO, Hawaii Community Foundation
- Kate Wolford, President, The McKnight Foundation.
Ellevate Network members receive a significant registration discount of nearly 50%. To receive the discount, visit the registration site and indicate in the drop down menu that you are invited by Ellevate. For more information, please see the announcement below and visit www.scalingconference.org.
Space is limited so we encourage you to register soon. Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 212-551-1148.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.